1. Study design briefs and determine requirements
2. Schedule projects and define budget constraints
3. Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
4. Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
5. Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
6. Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
7. Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
8. Test graphics across various media
9. Amend designs after feedback
10. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Graphic Designer or relevant role
2. A good eye for type, color, fonts, and movement is essential
3. Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
4. Knowledge of 3d software is a plus.
5. Some experience in production elements like videography is a definite plus
6. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at various stages of the project lifecycle.
7. Basic knowledge in previsualization.
8. Bachelor / Masters degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
We follow a Procedural workflow for dedicated Development and Resource allocation, Safeguarding integrated Communication and Complete plan Transparency that the Project Involves